- Wednesday, July 19 – Saturday, July 22: Association of Woodworking & Furnishings Suppliers (AWFS) Fair, Las Vegas, NV. An annual woodworking show that attracts over 15,000 attendees and hundreds of exhibitors from through the United States and abroad.
- Tuesday, July 25: Mass Timber Workshop , Grand Rapids, MI.
- Grant Approved NHLA Inspection Training, Antigo, WI. The course is specifically for employees of Wisconsin companies and has state grant monies available to assist with the cost.
- Monday, Aug. 7 – Thursday, Aug. 10: Kiln Drying Short Course, Antigo WI.
- Wednesday, Aug. 9 – Thursday, Aug. 10: 14th Wood Adhesion Short Course, by the Wood-Based Composites Center. Corvallis, OR.
- Thursday, Aug. 17: Architectural Woodwork Association – Great Lakes Chapter Annual Member Meeting in Traverse City, MI. Topics include workforce development, education, engaging the design community, and plant tours.
- Monday, Aug. 21 – Wednesday, Aug. 23: Wood Component Manufacturers Association (WCMA) Fall Conference and Plant Tour, Grand Rapids, MI.
- Thursday, Sept. 7 – Saturday, Sept. 9: Great Lakes Logging Expo, Escanaba, MI.
- Tuesday, Sept. 12 – Friday, Sept. 15: Forest Products Society, Non-Destructive Testing & Evaluation of Wood Symposium, USDA Forest Products Laboratory, Madison WI.
- Monday, Sept. 18 – Wednesday, Sept. 20: Hardwood Lumber Grading Short Course, Pewamo, MI.
- Thursday, Sept. 21: Sawing, Edging and Trimming Class, Pewamo, MI.
(Visited 110 times, 1 visits today)