Emerald ash borer (Agrilus planipennis) continues to be found in new areas. Wisconsin continues to track EAB at the municipality or township level; quarantined counties are shown in tan and known infested areas are shown in green on the map.
If you know you have EAB, please contact us with that information so we can verify the infestation and update the maps. If your area:
- is not shaded in green on the map please contact DNR or
- is not shaded at all on the map please contact DATCP.
You can reach both agencies from the menu options when you call 1-800-462-2803.
New county quarantines
New finds in counties already quarantined
- Adams/Columbia/Juneau/Sauk counties — city of Wisconsin Dells
- Brown County — village of Allouez
- Crawford County – town of Bridgeport
- Columbia County – town of Lowville
- Columbia/Dodge counties – village of Randolph
- Dane County – village of DeForest
- Green County – town of Monroe
- Jackson County — towns of Melrose and North Bend
- Jefferson County – towns of Aztalan, Farmington, Hebron, and Sumner
- La Crosse County – town of Shelby
- Monroe County – city of Sparta
- Rock County – towns of Clinton, Harmony, Johnstown, and Lima
- Sheboygan County – village of Kohler
- Trempealeau County — towns of Ettrick, Gale and Preston
Written by: Linda Williams, forest health specialist, Green Bay, (Linda.Williams@wisconsin.gov), 920-662-5172.