Emerald ash borer (Agrilus planipennis) continues to be found in new areas. Wisconsin continues to track EAB at the municipality or township level; quarantine counties are shown in tan and infested areas are shown in green on the map.
If you know you have EAB, please contact us with that information so we can verify the infestation and update the maps. If your area:
- is not shaded in green on the map please contact DNR or
- is not shaded at all on the map please contact DATCP.
You can reach both agencies from the menu options when you call 1-800-462-2803.
New county quarantines
New finds in counties already quarantined
- Brown County — village of Bellevue
- Door County — village of Egg Harbor
- Fond du Lac County — village of Rosendale and town of Springvale
- Vernon County — town of Franklin
Written by: Linda Williams, forest health specialist, Green Bay, (Linda.Williams@wisconsin.gov), 920-662-5172.