The Wisconsin Annual Urban Forestry Conference will be held as a virtual event in 2021, with sessions on Feb. 21, 22 and 23.
Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) staff and the Wisconsin Arborist Association have developed a program to enrich arboriculture and urban forestry knowledge in the industry. The conference includes a utility track, a climbers’ corner, a virtual exhibit hall and opportunities for networking and socializing.
This year, presentations include:
- Wisconsin’s Insect Trends;
- Urban Wood Presentation;
- Lyme and Other Tick-Borne Diseases;
- Trees and Legal Issues;
- Pruning for Performance and Prevention;
- How Trees Grow to Deal with Gravity and Wind;
- Tree Selection and Diversity; and
- Modeling Trees & Tree-Rings for Sustainable Urban Forests
CEUs will be available.
Please join us for three days of exhibits, expert presentations and networking events and opportunities.
For more information, please visit https://www.waa-isa.org/event/save-the-date-feb-21-23-2021-waa-dnr-virtual-annual-conference/.