April 1 – 3, 2020 – Now an Online Learning Event only due to impacts from the coronavirus and associated public health protocols. Attend from the comfort of your favorite chair!
Find the connections between Urban Forestry and our Wisconsin Waters. How can they benefit each other? Take advantage of the synergies!
There are multiple concurrent sessions covering the themes below:
- Basics of Lakes and Rivers
- Building on 2019: Year of Clean Drinking Water and Water Quality
- People and Policy: Action and Updates
- Ecology: Life In and Around Our Waters
- Lake and River Science
- Addressing Climate Change Impacts on Lakes and Rivers
- Monitoring to Actions: Stories from the Field
For more information and to register, please visit https://www.uwsp.edu/cnr-ap/UWEXLakes/Pages/programs/convention/default.aspx.