Wisconsin Arborist Association presents the 2020 Summer/Fall Seminar, seen directly from your home or office, for six days (two days per week for three weeks) between September 29 – October 15, 2020.
Week One (Sept. 29th-30th) features a two-day workshop on Electrical Hazard Training. The following weeks include two 1-hour presentations each day (Oct. 6th, 8th, 13th, and 15th). Participants can choose to attend the full conference, the Electrical Hazard Training workshop only, or individual dates.
To learn more and to register, visit https://www.waa-isa.org/event/waa-events-2020-waa-virtual-summer-fall-seminar-registration/. The registration deadline is September 25th.
Presentation topics include:
- Plant Health Care: A Holistic Approach – A Practitioner’s Perspective
- Under-Utilized Plants in the Urban Landscape
- Gear Geek Out Session
- Rope Installation/Friction Saver Installation
- Woody Ornamental Disease Updates
- Important Insect Pests: 2020
- Basic First Aid for Tree Care Workers
- Aerial Rescue Techniques