The Ohio Chapter ISA invites you to participate in the last three sessions of their urban forestry conference series on September 16th, 17th, and 23rd. Registration is free, and CEUs are available if you participate live. Seats are limited, so register soon! The registration link is available here.
Topics to be covered include:
- Managing Impacts of Emerald Ash Borer: Progress on Resistant Trees and Insecticide Treatment
- Restoring American Elm to Urban Forests
- Creating a Culture of Safety
- The Value and Benefits of Arborist Certification and TRAQ for Municipalities
- Restoring Tree Equity for Health, Wealth, and Climate Response
- What Makes a Quality Urban Forestry Program? Results of Northern Ohio Tree City USA Community Interviews