Much of Wisconsin has reached peak emergence of emerald ash borer adults.
EAB continues to be found in new areas. Wisconsin tracks EAB at the municipality or township level. Quarantine counties are shown in tan and infested areas are shown in green on the EAB Detections and Quarantine map below.
New county quarantines
New finds in counties already quarantined
- Crawford County – city of Prairie de Chein
- Grant/Iowa County — city of Muscoda
- Milwaukee County — village of Whitefish Bay
- Outagamie County — town of Grand Chute
- Sauk County – village of West Baraboo
- Waukesha County — village of Merton
Written by: Linda Williams, forest health specialist, Woodruff, (Linda.Williams@wisconsin.gov), 715-356-5211 x232.