Much of Wisconsin has reached peak emergence of emerald ash borer adults.
EAB continues to be found in new areas. Wisconsin tracks EAB at the municipality or township level. Quarantine counties are shown in tan and infested areas are shown in green on the map below.
Click here for a larger version of the map: EABDetectionsQuarantines
New county quarantines:
New finds in counties already quarantined:
- Columbia County – town of Caledonia and villages of Poynette and Rio
- Crawford County – village of Soldiers Grove
- Dodge County – towns of Herman and Theresa
- Fond du Lac County – village of Campbellsport
- Grant County – city of Boscobel
- Green County – town of Sylvester
- La Crosse County – city of West Salem
- Manitowoc County – city of Manitowoc
- Sheboygan County – village of Howards Grove, towns of Mosel, Rhine and Russell
Written by: Linda Williams, forest health specialist, Woodruff, (Linda.Williams@wisconsin.gov), 715-356-5211 x232.