While 2022 isn’t over yet, it’s never too early to make your New Year’s resolutions and sign up for new training opportunities!
Do you want to become more informed on chainsaw operation and maintenance? Join us for this class and study with chainsaw experts. This workshop will:
- Introduce various saw models and sizes, helping find your best fit for the job. We will see a wide variety of Stihl brand gas and electric saws.
- Showcase accessories and personal protective equipment
- Practice starting saw safely (without a toothed chain)
- Review chainsaw anatomy and maintenance (cleaning, diagnostics, disassembly, common troubleshooting, seasonal maintenance, gas treatments, specialty bar oils, and bar conditioning)
- Reading chains and filing demonstration
All Access Member: $55 | Trail Pass Member: $60 | Non-Member: $65
A chainsaw will be provided if you don’t have one.
In the meantime, take any downtime between the holidays to check out other training resources listed on the DNR site.
Contents of this article are shared for informational purposes only. The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources does not endorse and makes no representations, expressed, inferred or implied, concerning these organizations, programs or services.