Local units of government (LUGs) are eligible to apply for four Knowles-Nelson Stewardship Program grants and two related federal programs administered by the DNR. The annual application deadline is May 1st for the grant programs listed below.
Knowles-Nelson Stewardship local assistance grant programs:
- Aids for the Acquisition and Development of Local Parks (ADLP)
- Urban Green Space (UGS) grants
- Urban Rivers (UR) grants
- Acquisition of Development Rights (ADR)
Federal recreation grant programs:
- Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF)
- Recreational Trails Program (RTP)
Applicants are advised that grant awards will be subject to the availability of funds and any procedural changes that may result from the forthcoming state budget and Federal appropriations.
(Visited 210 times, 1 visits today)