Laura Buntrock, DNR Urban Forestry Partnership & Policy Specialist
Laura.Buntrock@wisconsin.gov or 608-294-0253
Mark your calendars! The DNR Urban Forestry Team will host a webinar on Friday, Feb. 9 from 9-10:30 a.m. The webinar will begin with an overview of the Inflation Reduction Act Grant opportunity, followed by time for Q&A. Stay tuned to the Urban Forestry Newsfeed for more details, including a registration link. Sign up to receive the Urban Forestry Newsletter.
The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) is seeking input on the Urban Forestry Inflation Reduction Act Grants 2024 Application Guide.
This guide details:
- The purpose, priorities and goals for the Urban Forestry Inflation Reduction Act grant opportunity
- Eligible and ineligible projects and expenses
- Required documents
- Reimbursement and reporting schedules
- Submission guidelines and deadlines
- DNR contact information
- Guidance for working with consultants and conducting work on private property
- The methodology used to define disadvantaged communities
- And more