- Grant Opportunity: US Forest Service to award $7 million in grant applications for projects that expand wood products and wood energy markets. Find details here.
- Hoppe’s Urban Wood Lab Store takes a sustainable and local approach to lumber and wood products by partnering with Brown Deer High School to utilize urban wood. Read more here.
- Lake States Lumber Association, 2018 Winter Meeting, January 17-19, 2018, Paper Valley Hotel in Appleton; Registration information here.
- Wisconsin Local-Use Dimension Lumber Grading Workshop on February 27, 2018 at the DNR Service Center in Rhinelander.
- Thermally-modified wood (TMW) produces sustainable value-added wood products with extended service-life, and reduced environmental impacts. Read more about this product and professional consumer perceptions about Thermally-Modified Wood.
(Visited 152 times, 1 visits today)